- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: #girlrising
Investing in Girls’ Education Delivers Results: let’s innovate!
Today, we are celebrating the second International Day of the Girl Child. Indeed, on December 19, 2011, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 66/170 to declare 11 October as the International Day of the Girl Child, to recognize girls’ rights … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Child Protection, Education, Gender Based Violence, Girls, Girls' Education, Women Tagged #dayofthegirl, #education2015, #girlrising, #post2015, #voicesagainstviolence, Africa, child marriage, Child Protection, Development, e-discussion, e-learning, Education, Education First, Education For All, Female education, Fragile States, Gender Equality, Gender Gap, Ghana, Girls' education, Global Citizenship, Global Partnership for Education, Human Rights, I am Malala, Innovating for Girls’ Education, International Day of the Girl Child 2013, International Development, Malala Yousafzai, Millenium Development Goals, online platform, Run the World, Singles, UN Women, UNESCO, UNICEF, United Nations, United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund, Women and education, Women's Empowerment, Youth, Youth Advocacy Group Leave a comment
Get ready for the International Day of the Girl: Bring Girl Rising to School
You liked the film Girl Rising. You believe in its potential as a movement. Now, Girl Rising is a curriculum. Girl Rising is a groundbreaking film that promotes a powerful truth: educating girls in the developing world can transform families, communities, entire … Continue reading
Posted in Child Protection, Education, Girls, Girls' Education Tagged #girlrising, Child Protection, curriculum, Education, Education First, Education For All, Education transforms lives, Gender Equality, Gender Gap, Girl Rising, Girls' education, Global Citizenship, Human Rights, I am Malala, INTEL, International Day of the Girl, Kayce Freed Jennings, Malala Yousafzai, Nepal, Pearson Foundation, Peru, Teach For America, UNGEI, Women's Empowerment Leave a comment