- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: child marriage
Investing in Girls’ Education Delivers Results: let’s innovate!
Today, we are celebrating the second International Day of the Girl Child. Indeed, on December 19, 2011, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 66/170 to declare 11 October as the International Day of the Girl Child, to recognize girls’ rights … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Child Protection, Education, Gender Based Violence, Girls, Girls' Education, Women Tagged #dayofthegirl, #education2015, #girlrising, #post2015, #voicesagainstviolence, Africa, child marriage, Child Protection, Development, e-discussion, e-learning, Education, Education First, Education For All, Female education, Fragile States, Gender Equality, Gender Gap, Ghana, Girls' education, Global Citizenship, Global Partnership for Education, Human Rights, I am Malala, Innovating for Girls’ Education, International Day of the Girl Child 2013, International Development, Malala Yousafzai, Millenium Development Goals, online platform, Run the World, Singles, UN Women, UNESCO, UNICEF, United Nations, United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund, Women and education, Women's Empowerment, Youth, Youth Advocacy Group Leave a comment
Education transforms lives: new data on education and development
Today, one week before world leaders meet at the UN General Assembly, UNESCO and the Education For All Global Monitoring Report (EFA GMR) team have released new analysis confirming that education transforms lives, and has an impact on tolerance, girls’ and women’s empowerment, … Continue reading
Posted in Education, International Development Tagged child marriage, Child Protection, children health, Development, early births, economic growth, Education, Education First, Education For All, EFA, EFA GMR, employment, environment, Gender Equality, Girls' education, Human Rights, International Development, Millenium Development Goals, nutrition, Peace, peace education, tolerance, UN General Assembly, UNESCO, United Nations, Women's Empowerment Leave a comment