The 10th Education for All Global Monitoring Report, “Youth and Skills: Putting Education to Work” shows how vital it is to ensure that all young people have the skills they need to prosper. But across the world, 200 million young people still leave school without the skills they need:
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Re-thinking gender in peacebuilding: new International Alert report
- Women, Men, and Peace: new issue of the Alliance for Peacebuilding online publication
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women