The devastating effect conflicts have on education was the focus of UNESCO‘s 2011 Education For All Global Monitoring Report. The 2012 EFA GMR Report “Youth and Skills: Putting Education to Work” will be officially launched on October 16, 2012. Here is a recent article by Prof. Alan Smith who worked on the 2011 report: http://efareport.wordpress.com/2012/10/04/conflicts-are-one-of-the-biggest-barriers-to-education-for-all/
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Re-thinking gender in peacebuilding: new International Alert report
- Women, Men, and Peace: new issue of the Alliance for Peacebuilding online publication
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women