The devastating effect conflicts have on education was the focus of UNESCO‘s 2011 Education For All Global Monitoring Report. The 2012 EFA GMR Report “Youth and Skills: Putting Education to Work” will be officially launched on October 16, 2012. Here is a recent article by Prof. Alan Smith who worked on the 2011 report: http://efareport.wordpress.com/2012/10/04/conflicts-are-one-of-the-biggest-barriers-to-education-for-all/
- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women