- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: Why Civil Resistance Works
In 2011, Erica Chenoweth and Maria Stephan published a groundbreaking study on civil resistance, Why Civil Resistance Works, the strategic logic of nonviolent conflict. While the prevailing view is that the most effective means of waging political struggle entails violence, they found … Continue reading