- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Re-thinking gender in peacebuilding: new International Alert report
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: high-intensity conflicts
Today, we are celebrating the first-year anniversary of the UN Global Education First initiative launched by UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon in September 2012. Around the same time last year, over 20 government and global humanitarian, development and education leaders representing … Continue reading