- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Re-thinking gender in peacebuilding: new International Alert report
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: GPE
This post originally appeared on the Education For All blog on October 21, 2013: The Global Partnership for Education provides education funding to crisis countries By Alice Albright World media has captured the Syrian crisis, Egypt’s turmoil and many other … Continue reading