- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: CARE
CARE recently published “Girls’ Leadership Development in Action” as a follow-on to the 2009 edition called, “The Power to Lead: A Leadership Model for Adolescent Girls” which outlined CARE’s approach to leadership development and the prioritization of girls. In this document, you will see … Continue reading