- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: American Political Science Association
“The Civic Origins of Progressive Policy Change: Combating Violence against Women in Global Perspective, 1975–2005” by MALA HTUN and S. LAUREL WELDON. A new study on violence against women conducted over four decades and in 70 countries reveals the mobilization … Continue reading