- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: WHO
“There is one universal truth, applicable to all countries, cultures and communities: violence against women is never acceptable, never excusable, never tolerable.” – United Nations Secretary-General, Ban Ki-Moon (2008, SG/SM/11437 WOM/1665) This report, developed by the World Health Organization, the … Continue reading