- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: Refugees
What Next For Afghanistan?
Afghans are getting ready to vote for their next president in a few hours. As David Loyn (BBC) reports, the Afghan election will see “the biggest security operation mounted in Afghanistan since the fall of the Taliban in 2001.” The … Continue reading
Posted in Afghanistan, Conflict Management, Elections, Fragile States, Peacebuilding Tagged Afghanistan, BBC, Conflict, David Loyn, David Miliband, Democracy, Development, Education, Elections, Fragile States, Gideon Rose, International Aid, International Development, International Rescue Committee, IRC, James Wolfensohn, Kathleen Newland, M. Farooq Kathwari, Madeleine Albright, Maureen White, Milbrey Rennie, Peacebuilding, Poverty reduction, Refugees, Security, Sir John Holmes, Taliban Leave a comment