- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Top Posts & Pages
- Graduated with a PhD from the Fletcher School of L…
- "Women in Peace" & International Women's Day 2018
- Violence against women: a problem of epidemic proportions around the world
- Pillars of Peace: measuring factors that create peaceful societies
- Investing in Girls’ Education Delivers Results: let's innovate!