- Afghan Women’s Inclusion in the Peace Process: exceptional conference on June 18
- “Women in Peace” & International Women’s Day 2018
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women
Tag Archives: PeaceProcess
In a context of contested negotiations with the Taliban and to discuss the social situation, geopolitics, development, security and governance in Afghanistan, this conference will bring together around fifteen high level Afghan Women Leaders: Mr. Staffan de Mistura, Former United Nations Special Envoy … Continue reading