UN Women: Tragically, up to three quarters of women and girls worldwide experience physical or sexual violence in their lifetime. And the effect on the millions of girls and women who are abused is devastating — not just on them personally, but also on their ability to fully participate in the development of their countries. Unless violence against women is curbed, meeting all of the eight Millennium Development Goals will be impossible.
- Global citizenship education in crisis situation: 5 main recommendations
- “Victories over Violence, Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls,” a practitioners’ manual
- What Next For Afghanistan?
- Re-thinking gender in peacebuilding: new International Alert report
- Women, Men, and Peace: new issue of the Alliance for Peacebuilding online publication
- Afghanistan Africa Child Protection Climate Change Conflict Management Education Elections Fragile States Gender Gender Based Violence Girls Girls' Education Global Citizenship Education Human Rights Human Rights Education International Development MENA Peace Peacebuilding Peace Education Uncategorized Women