– “Peace Education in Fragile States: Peace education in fragile states, a case study of the influence of global discussions of peace education in conflict settings on national education policy and local NGO efforts in Afghanistan.” Doctoral Dissertation, the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (2016).
Mapping of education for peace and conflict prevention programs in Africa: desk study offering (1) a mapping and analysis of existing policies, practices, resources, approaches and stakeholders in 46 countries in Africa; (2) recommendations indicating a way forward for the next activities of UNESCO‘s Intersectoral Platform: Culture of Peace and Non-Violence.
– “Peace Education in Fragile States: a study of the reasons for the lack of national school-based peace education programs in fragile states.” MA Thesis, the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (2012).
– “The impediments to the implementation of national school-based peace education programs in fragile states” presented at the University of Massachusetts Conflict Studies 2012 Conference in Boston, MA (October 2012), at the annual conference of the International Studies Association-Northeast in Baltimore, MD (November 2012), and at the annual conference of the Northeastern Political Science Association in Boston, MA (November 2012).
– “Building a sustainable peace: the Burundi Leadership Training Program” presented at the Conflict Studies conference organized by the University of Massachusetts (UMASS) – Boston, MA (October 2010)
– “Conflict Management Techniques” (with A. Colson, A. Lempereur, and B. Dupré) presented at the ESSEC IRENE 10th anniversary conference, co-organized by Fahimeh Robiolle, with Dr Shirin Ebadi, Peace Nobel Prize (2003) – Paris, France (November 2006)
– “The Burundi Leadership Training Program” (with H. Wolpe, S. McDonald, E. McClintock, and A. Lempereur) presented at the conference organized by ESSEC IRENE and Harvard’s Program On Negotiation (PON): New trends in Negotiation Teaching: towards a trans-Atlantic network – Paris, France (November 2005)
– “Women’s role in negotiations” presented at the conference organized by ESSEC IRENE: Talleyrand, prince of negotiators – Paris, France (February 2004)